Utilising our groundbreaking Eco:1 recycled fabric, the Men’s Grey Running Vest has been developed over the last eighteen months to do three things.
- Offer premium comfort & performance in all running scenarios.
- To be made from as many recycled materials as possible for the first range.
- To be available at an unbeatable price.
Made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles, the Eco:1 range of men’s recycled running vests has been developed to become your first-choice vest for training and competition, offering high performance apparel and affordability for sustainable products. All polyester used in this running verst is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
In terms of premium features, our Micro Check Mesh, made from 100% recycled polyester, helps regulate and manage your temperature to keep you cool and dry in the hottest conditions. Reflective logos and print on the front left chest and rear neck will help keep you seen in low light, while reflective yoke seams offer additional visibility from oncoming traffic on those late evening runs.
We’re delighted to present this men’s running vest as one of our flagship running products. Made to be sustainable, technically brilliant and affordable, it’s a chance for you to be a part of the future; wearing premium sportswear made from recycled materials.
- Premium running vest, where all used polyester is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Breathable side panels made with 100% recycled polyester in micro check mesh.
- Silver reflective heat-pressed print on front left chest, back of the neck and front yokes.
- Stylish grey colour-way, perfect for men’s running apparel in Spring/Summer 2019.
- Contents: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Men’s
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL